Make your personal investment plan work for every stage of your life with the help of The Financial Advice Experts. We work with the UK’s leading independent financial consultants, bringing our clients unparalleled experience and knowledge to grow and protect their wealth.
Our personal financial planning service includes:
- Pension advice, including SIPPs
- Retirement investment advice, including annuity
- Savings and ISAs
- Tax Planning
- Inheritance and Estate Planning
Your Personal Finance Plan
Your money should work to support the lifestyle you want rather than you having to adapt the way you live, and a successful personal financial plan can help you achieve this.
- The first step is to not only determine your short and long-term financial goals, but also to identify the way you feel about different levels of risk to find a product where the balance suits you. Your personal investment planner will also examine your financial habits. For example, if you want the ability to divert your savings to achieve a spontaneous short-term goal, like travelling, then you need to have your money in an investment that allows you to do this.
- The next thing your personal financial planner will do is gather and assess all relevant information. If your goal is to purchase property, when do you want to do this by, how much money can you afford to save, do you have any other financial commitments to consider? Are you a conservative investor willing to accept a lower return for the security of knowing your money is protected, or are you willing to take a higher level of risk for the opportunity of faster returns?
- Once your financial consultant has all the necessary information they will look at the different products available to create several alternative financial solutions they believe will help you achieve your goals, giving their reasoning behind each suggestion so you can make an informed choice about where your money goes.
- The next stage is to implement the plan. Some people find it difficult to start. However, if you are confident in your plan then saving is easier.
- The final stage of any good personal finance plan is monitoring and review. Your circumstances or goals may change. Someone who never had any desire to marry or have a family may find themselves head-over-heels in love with twins on the way. You may decide to retrain in a new industry, or leave your job and become a self-employed consultant. An effective personal finance strategy is one that works for you and not the other way around.
These five steps to successful financial planning can be applied at any stage in your life. Working with an expert independent financial advisor allows you to save and invest with confidence that you are doing the right thing.
The Financial Advice Experts are here whether you are looking for a long-term partnership to help you for years, or you think you have an idea of how you should manage your savings and investments but want a professional to review your plan and let you know if there are any opportunities for wealth management you have missed. Our role is to help you enjoy the lifestyle you desire by creating a bespoke personal finance plan that is tailored specifically to your needs.
Call us today, or enquire online, to arrange a meeting with your local personal finance consultant.
Meet Your Investment Goals
Investing can be complicated, but we don't think it has to be. As your personal plans continue to evolve through life our panel of financial advisers assess what is realistically possible and put the best plan in place to achieve them.
Plan For Your Retirement
Planning for retirement is a uncertain business and there are many different options available. Wealth managers will help construct a bespoke portfolio to maximise your long-term options through an array of retirement options.
Provide For Your Family's Future
Money can be complicated especially when it comes to planning for your family's unforeseeable future. As markets are volatile there are many things our IFAs will help you to think about - to both protect against and make the most of your wealth.
Our areas of specialism include
- Financial Advisors
- Financial Planning
- Inheritance Advice
- Investment Advice
- Life Protection
- Pension Advice
- Personal Finance
- Personal Protection
- Retirement Investment
- Saving & ISA
- Tax Planning
- Wealth Advisor
- Wealth Management